Downloadable Handouts and workbooks in THE RINK
- THE RINK Math Worksheet to determine protein Requirements for _____________________ (skater’s name)
- 21 Days to Increased Speed and Stamina 3 Week Meal Plan and 21 Day Workbook
- 5 Day Fat Cutting Meal Plan for Skaters 15-18 years of age. (used to help an elite youth ice hockey player decrease his body fat percentage before the USHL combines.
- Handout: 7 Nutrients to Aid in Healing Your Body during Recovery from an Injury
- A Hockey Parent’s Tournament Winning Preparation Guide Print this out on Monday the week you are preparing for your weekend games
- Tournament Winner Success Workbook Plan to Win By Preparing to Win
- 2 Weeks of Hockey Strong Meals and Snack ebook
- New video trainings will be posted during the Winter session
Video Trainings on:
- Carbohydrates – 2 videos
- Protein- 2 videos
- Fats- 2 videos
- Vitamin C
- B Vitamins
- Label reading
- Short trainings on a variety of topics to aid in optimum performance
- Parents in THE RINK love that they can ask questions in the group and I will answer them. On their time.
Plus do you have a question like this one I received from a hockey dad in THE RINK tonight?
Hi Kim, What information can I get to you about my son and helping him add some muscle and weight over the summer? There is a hockey camp coming up and practice is all day 9 - 4 pm (4 day camp)
A personalized meal plan and meal planning guidance for camps, games and tryouts is included.